What is it?
AirServer is the most advanced AirPlay receiver for Mac and PC. It allows you to receive AirPlay feeds, similar to an Apple TV, so you can stream content or Mirror your display from your iOS devices. (iPad and iPhone- with built-in mirroring functionality)
How to use Airserver:
- MAke sure your iPad is connected to the Wi-Fi (WSD-iPad)
- On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap the AirPlay icon. You should now see a list of AirPlay enabled receivers available on your network.
- If you do not see the AirPlay icon, or your computer is not showing. Make sure Airserver is running.
- Tap the name of the AirPlay receiver you wish to AirPlay to. This would be the name of the computer running AirServer. For us it’s First.Lastname
- On iPads with iOS 8 or newer, Apple have hidden the mirroring switch. Scroll up on the AirPlay list, after you have tapped the name of the computer, to reveal the mirroring switch.
- To begin mirroring, toggle the mirroring switch. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact me:) Happy Mirroring!!