Free professional development webinars on mobile learning topics fromThinkfinity.org
As part of the Verizon Foundation’s VILS project and in partnership with ISTE, they have developed and recorded webinars on a variety of topics related to mobile learning and pedagogy. Access is free. Follow these steps to review the titles and summaries of the available webinars.
- Go to: www.thinkfinity.org
- In the red menu bar at the top, click on Places
- At the next screen, select Spaces from the three choices given
- Within Spaces, select the Professional Development community.
- Choose “Looking for past webinars? Start here: Webinar index”
The 2013 VILS Virtual Conference link provides access to all 19 sessions from last spring’s online conference. Scroll down to see the additional 65 webinars that are divided into these categories:
- Digital Learning
- Pedagogical Practices
- Teaching and Learning Tools
- School Technology and Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Digital Citizenship
- Picture of Practice
I hope you find these materials helpful. Contact me if you have questions or need more information on the App Challenge contest, the VILS program, or the Thinkfinity community.